Google Play: Wagon Trail

I am able to export to ogre .xml but the animation only exports one animation.

It looks like I’d have to put them all on one track and pull out sub animations or something.

Is there an easy way to change the animations over to a way that ogre will export all animations?

I just looked at the Blender 2 Ogre Wiki - AnimationExport and I assume you are reading the same thing I am. It does seem like the structure of you animations would need to be reworked. I am planning on reanimating a mesh tonight I will post on what I find. @BigBob if you would also post if you find a solution sooner that would be great it would help me with my project as well.

If I recall I remember something called baked constraints I read about in a post previous to this.

It was this knowledge that led me to know that I had to rework animations.

I may actually takea shot at 3.1’s .j3o blender importer to see if maybe it fixed there.

In the NLA view right click and drag animations on to one track

After about a year I have finally fixed the spikey model issue.

I am currently going through the process of updating my Android applications.

These bug fixes were major obstacles in making games for Android. Now that they are solved (10 months later) I am able to continue my Android development

The new update is now available at Google Play.

The updated source is still on my github

The game now also contains a river crossing scenario as well as a family to travel with.

3 Likes

What was the problem?

It looks like the issue was hardware skinning.

By simply upgrading to 3.1 it solved the issue. But the 3.1 had it’s own issue with terrain.

So once this issue was solved, I am now able to port my old Android applications to JME 3.1.

There is one final Bug I know of

But this is not a game breaking glitch.

2 Likes