Move BetterCharacterControl standing on moving RigidBody

Hello,
I am sure that someone somewhere has asked this before, but I was unable to find anything on it.
I have a BetterCharacterControl standing on top of a RigidBody that may (or may not) move. And when it moves I would like it to take the player standing on top of it with it. Is there an ‘easy’ way to do this? Or should I just run a quadrillion checks on all of my players to see if the RigidBody under them is moving…

Thanks,
Trevor

Most games solve this by linking the movable object and the player and making a separate physics space for the vehicle and everything on board.

Hey normen! Normally that is what I would do as well, but my issue is that the players are on a tile based map, and any tile could move with or without players on it. I guess I could rebind them every time they move to a different tile…

EDIT: I should elaborate, there are hundreds of tiles of varying size.

if( feet on tile ) move with tile

Thank you, I understand the logic behind it. I was more or less looking for way built into the physics space.

Yeah, unfortunately there is no magic here. That kind of friction can be difficult to simulate reasonably.