Old Film filter simulate the effect of a classic looking film effect. It's a port of this shader effect.
This filter is part of ShaderBlow plugin lib.
* Allow to set the filter's color. Default is sepia (ColorRGBA(112f / 255f, 66f / 255f, 20f / 255f, 1.0f)).
* Allow to set the color's density. Default is 0.7. Shader clamps this value between 0 to 1. The color image gets grayscale when color's densite is set to 0.
* Allow to set the noise's density. Default is 0.4. Shader clamps this value between 0 to 1.
* Allow to set the scratches' density. Default is 0.3. Shader clamps this value between 0 to 1.
* Allow to set the vignetting's diameter. Default is 0.9. Shader clamps this value between 0 to 1.4. Vignetting effect is made using two circles. The inner circle represents the region untouched by vignetting. The region between the inner and outer circle represent the area where vignetting starts to take place, which is a gradual fade to black from the inner to outer ring. Any part of the frame outside of the outer ring would be completely black.
NOTE: I chose to clamp this value inside the frag shader code instead of using java code because I thought this way is faster (better from preformace point of view). You can clamp this values using java code if you want.
The following video shows all the features. First I turned off and on the filter. Then I played a little bit with turning down and up color's density, noise's density and scratches' density. Finally I decreased and increased the vignetting diameter.
Hope you like it!