Troubles with Custom Annotation Processor in JME 3.0 Stable SDK

So I’m trying to use this plugin for the java compiler:

Basically allows for operator overloading “C++” style. Following the directions from the website:

1. Add javac-oo-plugin.jar as compile or processor library to Netbeans. ← which I did
  2. Enable “Annotation Processing in Editor”: Project Properties → Build → Compiling. ← which I also did

So when I try attempting to build any of the example code provided I get a “bad operand type” error. Has anyone successfully been able get this annotation processor to work with Jmonkey or just netbeans? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does this issue happen when you create a regular Java project using the jME3 SDK?

Just a regular java project

When I say regular Java project I don’t mean the “BasicGame” template that comes with the SDK but if you just create a “Java Application” project.

Does it occur with regular NetBeans 8.0.2 as well?

Well both, the" basic game" template and the “Java Application” project. I
was wondering if anyone else had used the java-oo plugin and hopefully had
it working correctly

Yes but does it work with a regular NetBeans installation?

As you know the jME SDK is basically just a modded NetBeans. The only thing I can think of is the BasicGame template not supporting annotation processing, but you said it doesn’t work for regular Java projects, so that would refute that theory.

I just tried it with the default netbeans and it doesn’t seem to work with
that either, hmmmm… would it be possible you could try the plugin and
see if it would work for you?

Sorry I don’t really have time to troubleshoot someone else’s code. I recommend reading their documentation so you can get it working in their preferred environment before you move onto using it with jME SDK or NetBeans.

Sorry I don’t really have time to troubleshoot someone else’s code. I recommend reading their documentation so you can get it working in their preferred environment before you move onto using it with jME SDK or NetBeans.

That’s ok, thanks for the help!

So if I use the javac, command line it seems to compile fine, in addition
to executing seems to all work. But for some odd reason I can’t get it to
work with netbeans.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Lando Calrissian deltasquad451@gmail.com
wrote: