- NEW! SoC
Even if you cannot contribute patches and plugins, you can still help a lot by reporting bugs and helping us improve existing features.
To file a bug report, you must have a google account. If that’s something you are strongly opposed to, you may file a report by posting in our contribution depot for jME3, or here for jME2. We do highly prefer the GoogleCode issue tracker though.
- Navigate to jMonkeyEngine’s issues list.
- Carefully search through existing jME3 issues. Is your issue not listed? Please continue.
- Press the
new issuebutton in the top left corner, or use this direct link to file a new issue.
- Simply follow the instructions. Do not apply any new labels unless you know what you’re doing.
For more information, see: http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/IssueTracker
You need a registered account on our forum to post a new thread.
Please make a descriptive title for your post, and use the template below.
- What did you intend to do, what was the expected outcome?
- What outcome do you experience instead?
- What steps will reproduce the problem?
- What version of the product(s) are you using? Please copy build details from jMonkeyEngine's About Screen!
- On what operating system?
- Please provide any additional information. (e.g. your hardware specs and Java version).