3.0.9 with iOS input support

Version 3.0.9 of the engine is available in a few minutes bringing iOS input support to the stable build.

4 Likes
@normen said: Version 3.0.9 of the engine is available in a few minutes bringing iOS input support to the stable build.

Super exciting news! Thanks for the heads up!

Is there a change log available to know what has been updated?

EDIT: Also, can you make this topic sticky for a while? :wink:

@t0neg0d said: Super exciting news! Thanks for the heads up!

Is there a change log available to know what has been updated?

EDIT: Also, can you make this topic sticky for a while? :wink:

Yeah, I listed the changes in the post above…

1 Like

Wow, guys keep it up! :smiley:

Thought crossed my mind that I meant to ask when you posted this…

Is there anything special needed to implement this? Or does it push events through the regular RawInputListener’s touch events?

Great! Thanks a lot!

My game is controlled through a nifty HUD, but not all image buttons work. (The buttons appear at wrong locations and are flipped.)
The nifty start menu itself does not show up. No fonts, nothing. So I changed that the game starts immediately.

If I have time I will hack around with the controls, so that the player character is more steerable. (Currently only left and down works.)

Overall just some minor annoyances, you did an incredible job!

Before I forget, I’m still testing with the simulator only. :roll:
Currently I have no developer account and no jailbreak. :facepalm:

@t0neg0d said: Thought crossed my mind that I meant to ask when you posted this...

Is there anything special needed to implement this? Or does it push events through the regular RawInputListener’s touch events?

Sorry, have not seen your post before.
So far I can tell, MouseAxisTrigger works as usual and generates events for onAnalog().
Nifty touch events work also without changes (besides the bugs mentioned above), but onAnalog() has higher precedence, which is also a bug (OK on Android), so I had to remove my onAnalog() method.