3089, now on IndieGameStand

Hey guys,

3089 is doing very well, thanks to much of the help I have received here. The game is now up @ IndieGameStand in a “pay what you want” sale.

I hope to help developers see jMonkeyEngine is perfectly capable of building successful commercial games!

Here is the latest trailer showing off some of the features: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXL2oIne25Q

• Phr00t
2 Likes

Congrats @phr00t

Buy this! Thank you for such a price.
Did not play 3079 yet… Do you have something for it? :slight_smile:

You are the first one who did cool indie business with JME. I need to learn do it too.
Good luck!

Thanks @nehon!

@mifth, do I have something for 3079 now…? ??? You looking for a sale? :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys should totally get into the indie business scene, although it can be pretty demanding… lots of competition :o but it is lots of fun and very rewarding when you start making sales! I’d love to share some advice too, if desired :slight_smile:

1 Like

Advice for us noobs please :slight_smile:

@phr00t said: Thanks @nehon!

@mifth, do I have something for 3079 now…? ??? You looking for a sale? :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys should totally get into the indie business scene, although it can be pretty demanding… lots of competition :o but it is lots of fun and very rewarding when you start making sales! I’d love to share some advice too, if desired :slight_smile:

Yeah, if you have the same sale for 3079? :slight_smile:
Thank you man! I’m still trying to achive this indie quality. I hope someday it will be done! :slight_smile:

Wow ,was planning on uploading my current project to indieDB, but after watching your trailer and seeing other games on the site ,i think i should give it another 2 months so i work on the textures and shaders ,great work.