3ds max help

Hi guyz i"m new here and i need some help with 3ds max. How can I take 3ds max model in to jme i'm totally new i saw some tutorials on it but those for blender is there any way to bring 3ds max model in to jme? need help and yess i'm not developer but graphics artist. So w8ing for ur help.

gamelord.sj said:

Hi guyz i"m new here and i need some help with 3ds max. How can I take 3ds max model in to jme i'm totally new i saw some tutorials on it but those for blender is there any way to bring 3ds max model in to jme? need help and yess i'm not developer but graphics artist. So w8ing for ur help.

Glad to see that you made that distinction.  Have you at least gotten started with some of the basic tutorials for getting a simple project set up using jME?  From there you would be able to import an obj or ogre XML like ncomp suggested by taking a look at the jmetest examples provided with jME's source code.

If you're at the very beginning of your jME path with zero programming experience, then I might grab a book to work through to get started in programming Java.  Then I'd get started in jME reading the tutorials here: http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php/new_frontpage

we use the obj exporter for static meshes and an ogre xml exporter for animated models…

both can be loaded with ease in jmonkey…

hey thank u guyz . I'm going to start working on it from today only thanks again for all thet but still w8ing for more guidance on racing game like poly count nd all so that i could creat that much optimised graphics is 600 polycount for environment and obstacle and  character with scooter is ok??