A great game!

I just want to say your making a great game phr00t!

2 Likes

Thanks man! It is only going to get better :slight_smile:

1 Like

@phr00t I just tried the demo, that’s really solid work, congrats!

I keep being eaten by cubes though and don’t understand what I’m doing wrong… :cry: Apart from parachuting right into a war zone, I mean… :wink: What about adding an in-game tutorial?

You could place a custom-made floating island close to the parachuting player, and HQ could instruct me to land there for an optional “system check”. Advanced users can just skip it. But beginners would be told to steer using WASD and Z and land on this floating island. There should be some ruins and non-deadly targets for shooting practice, or generally, at least one thing of each type that needs interaction (doors, wieldable items, NPCs, …) And the dialog with HQ would teach the player the keys and confirm they got it right. After the “system check”, the player is instructed to drop down to the surface and the game starts as it does now.

PS: And yes I noticed F1, but one of the cubes still eats me.

1 Like
@zathras said:PS: And yes I noticed F1, but one of the cubes still eats me.

He built in the help menu as a trap :p

Ahhh, are you talking about the red, semi-transparent Demon “cubes”?

They are suppose to eat you :wink: You are suppose to fear the Demons right from the start!

1 Like

Phr00t

I just got to the demon king and i saw that he had a “Explosion-ish” thing and it kills me and i cant kill HIM because of it

AKA

Come up close stab him = VERY HARD

This is not like “OH THIS GAME IS BAD BECAUSE OF THIS”

it just annoying and i am not caring about the story line because of this.

@sonicdude8745 said:
Phr00t
I just got to the demon king and i saw that he had a "Explosion-ish" thing and it kills me and i cant kill HIM because of it
AKA
Come up close stab him = VERY HARD
This is not like "OH THIS GAME IS BAD BECAUSE OF THIS"
it just annoying and i am not caring about the story line because of this.

I agree, it is very hard! However, he is the entire game's end boss -- he is suppose to be very hard. Get close to him, without putting yourself at risk of his explosion -- wait for him to explode, then go in for the stab quickly! He will disappear once you stab him (which stops the explosion danger).
1 Like

Its great game and showing remarkable promise!!!

1 Like