A journey through Java

It’s a good way to gauge how far you have got in learning the language I guess. When you can read that book through and understand it all then that also shows you understand what it builds on :slight_smile:

1 Like
@zarch said:
It's a good way to gauge how far you have got in learning the language I guess. When you can read that book through and understand it all then that also shows you understand what it builds on :)

..which is why we constantly ask people to read our documentation to check how much thats the case ^^
@normen said:
..which is why we constantly ask people to read our documentation to check how much thats the case ^^

:roll: (JME is missing the blush smilie) I though I understood JME3, but the comments by everyone have helped me to understand that that is not the case. Don't worry Normen, next time I ask a question about JME, I'll at least understand OO. :)
1 Like
@rangerplus10 said:
:roll: (JME is missing the blush smilie) I though I understood JME3, but the comments by everyone have helped me to understand that that is not the case. Don't worry Normen, next time I ask a question about JME, I'll at least understand OO. :)

The open-minded and understanding reaction by you was a rather pleasant experience, no worries :)

I’ve changed the name because it was not on Application States. (Or whatever I was using, it’s hard to tell :slight_smile: )

1 Like