• wezrule

• lohnn

• ShaneBeastlyB

Topics to discuss:
- how much we hate @madjack
- The sqrt of PI to 10 d.p
- Changes we would like to see implemented in jME
- Fun stuffs!!!!

Someone (@normen) will record this with his awesome sound equipment, a 1 hour convo and post it after for all to hear :)

Please post your skype username if you will be attending! should be fun :D :D

If you’re all going to discuss how much you hate me then that makes me uninvited? Or, maybe I could give you some input on that despicable, sorry excuse of a human being? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll be on holiday. Will listen to the recording if it’s interesting though :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

@madjack <3333

It will be fun :slight_smile: hopefully if it’s good enough it will be available for public consumption :slight_smile:

btw: its mandatory that everyone is drunk/high while doing this :slight_smile:

@wezrule2: why so many thumbs down?

why so many thumbs down?

idk, think some nerd has a few accounts and keeps thumbs downing me for everything :), but i don’t really care. I just keep rolling :slight_smile: <3

@glaucomardano said:
@wezrule2: why so many thumbs down?

Probably because no one from the JME team was even remotely involved in this or will be attending at all... and yet it still half implies that we'd be drunk/high doing it.

I figured werule was just drunk/high when he posted it. ;) Some people just call old girl friends in the middle of the night.

i was actually completely sober ^^ if you can believe that. I’m just trying to keep myself busy, cus im on my computer all day doing my final design project, just trying to make this place more fun ^^ <3

2 Likes
@wezrule2 said:
i was actually completely sober ^_^ if you can believe that. I'm just trying to keep myself busy, cus im on my computer all day doing my final design project, just trying to make this place more fun ^_^ <3

That, or it's one of the site admins (dev) that really don't like your ideas as they can upvote/downvote multiple times. ;)
1 Like

that or secretly its u @madjack :O, trying to cover up your tracks, well played good sir

1 Like

It’s quite the contrary actually. I’ve tried very hard to upvote you, but it seems it’s a losing battle. I’m afraid you’re on your own now. :frowning:

1 Like

hehe that was u? <3333 i noticed i went from -7 to +1 <333

1 Like

Ill attend just to listen in on all the great features that might be added in the future. Count me in

[java]public void joinSkypeMeeting() {

message = “I’d like to join”;

skypeName = “jlohnn”;

attendingToMeeting = true;

}[/java]

@shanebeastlyb said:
Ill attend just to listen in on all the great features that might be added in the future. Count me in

Note: I don't think any JME core developers are actually attending. I know I'm not.
@pspeed said:
Note: I don't think any JME core developers are actually attending. I know I'm not.

I don't think anyone really intended to attend. We're just humoring wezrule. I know I was.
@shanebeastlyb said:

Sure what's ur Skype?

@pspeed said:

How come? It's a nice way to chat to your community :)

@madjack said:
I don't think anyone really intended to attend. We're just humoring wezrule. I know I was.

:(
@lohnn said:
[java]public void joinSkypeMeeting() {
message = &quot;I'd like to join&quot;;
skypeName = &quot;jlohnn&quot;;
attendingToMeeting = true;
}[/java]

You're returning void, so you won't be there. :P
@wezrule2 said:
How come? It's a nice way to chat to your community :)

No. This is a nice way to chat to the community. I can choose when I do it. I can take time to think about my answers. And I don't have to rearrange a bunch other schedules to make sure a specific block of time is free.

And best of all, I don't have to install Skype again. My system has never run so clean as after I uninstalled that. (I got tired of having to kill the service all the time to keep it from stealing CPU.)