Activation email not sent

Hi

I created an account a long time ago, didn’t activate it and probably deleted the email. Can’t remember exactly.

Either way, I tried changing the password to get the account back and all is good, but I can’t really access the account, as it says it is not activated. I didn’t find a link where I can ask the website to resend the activation email.

Is there are workaround for this or something I missed?

thank you,

cris

Whats that accounts name?

mess110

No idea, from the admin side the account looks like any normal account.

http://imgur.com/eppqp

this is what I get. it says no cookies because I was incognito. can you maybe delete the account then so I can use that email for this account?

Which account would you rather use? mess110 or mess?

I do not care about that. what I would like is to be able to use my email that is already used on mess110 account. problem is that I don’t have access to that account.

@mess said:
I do not care about that. what I would like is to be able to use my email that is already used on mess110 account. problem is that I don't have access to that account.

That's what he was trying to figure out. Which one you wanted deleted.

@mess

that really sounds pointless imho…

Why would you ever want to associate your currently active jme account with an e-mail address that you no longer have access to? If you lost your pw, you’d never be able to reset it because you’d never get the e-mail. Also, you’d never get notifications about anything.

The only sensible request would be that you wanted your old account associated with your currently active e-mail address. However, that poses a security issue and wouldn’t be wise to do. (How would the admin know that you’re not trying to hijack another user’s account?)

-Feen

I guess he just wants to use that email with his account here and since its now on an account that he cannot access he cannot assign it to his working account. So just delete the mess110 account.

Edit: deleted the mess110 account.

just checked back. yeah its a mess with all the mess acounts :stuck_out_tongue:

either way, thank you very much

1 Like