Add several animations to a node and do them in serial

hi

I add several SpatialTransformers to control the animation of a node.

but only the last SpatialTransformer I added had been done, seemingly all early SpatialTransformers had been overlapped.

any one know how to use addController of a node to let a node do several animations in serial?

Thanks

afaik in the SpatialTransformer you create keyframes. It then generates

the transforms and rotations for every frame to transform from one keyframe to another. That

includes transform and rotation. If you have more than one SpatialTransformers on a spatial following will happen.

Iterate over all SpatialTransformers:

Set Transform and Rotation for 1st controller

Set Transform and Rotation for 2nd controller

Set Transform and Rotation for n-th controller

So that might be the point that it overrides all values as the values are generated before and therefore are not used relative. I think you cannot combine them. For that you would have to write own controllers.

…don'T use SpatialTransformer that much so it is more or less a guess :smiley:

ttrocha said:

afaik in the SpatialTransformer you create keyframes. It then generates
the transforms and rotations for every frame to transform from one keyframe to another. That
includes transform and rotation. If you have more than one SpatialTransformers on a spatial following will happen.
Iterate over all SpatialTransformers:
Set Transform and Rotation for 1st controller
Set Transform and Rotation for 2nd controller
Set Transform and Rotation for n-th controller

So that might be the point that it overrides all values as the values are generated before and therefore are not used relative. I think you cannot combine them. For that you would have to write own controllers.

...don'T use SpatialTransformer that much so it is more or less a guess :D

so what else Do you think i should use instead?