Added bullet physics to jme3

So wait all of it works now? That's awesome, I am gonna try it out.

Momoko_Fan said:

So wait all of it works now? That's awesome, I am gonna try it out.

"Detached" not yet, its the "old" multithreading in the deprecated files if you wanna try. Also Vehicles have problems, they have to be created on the physics thread (atm)..

Nice to hear Multithreading is working :-]

I'm a bit curious on how it works excactly, but I will just have a look at the code and try to work that out :smiley:

You said there is a new Base class, I suppose you mean "SimpleBulletApplication"?

So this is the "new" SimplePhysicsApplication, isn't it?

But there is no equivalent to PhysicsApplication, yet?

I don't want to have a FlyByCamera and I don't need the FPS Text neither :wink:

"tim8dev" wrote:
I'm a bit curious on how it works excactly, but I will just have a look at the code and try to work that out

You said there is a new Base class, I suppose you mean "SimpleBulletApplication"?

I don't want to have a FlyByCamera and I don't need the FPS Text neither
Wtf, what else than that lengthy post can I do to explain it? :) Its now also in the wiki under "jme3:bullet_multithreading".

Yes, I simply used an adapted version of "SimpleApplication" now. Lets see what happens when AppStates arrive.. The thing is that the physics impl is just too flexible to use it just like one PhysicsSpace in one Application so I figured its for people who want the "Simple" thing anyway :p
normen said:
"tim8dev" wrote:
I'm a bit curious on how it works excactly, but I will just have a look at the code and try to work that out

I don't want to have a FlyByCamera and I don't need the FPS Text neither

Wtf, what else than that lengthy post can I do to explain it? :) Its now also in the wiki under "jme3:bullet_multithreading".

Yes, I simply used an adapted version of "SimpleApplication" now. Lets see what happens when AppStates arrive.. The thing is that the physics impl is just too flexible to use it just like one PhysicsSpace in one Application so I figured its for people who want the "Simple" thing anyway :p
Oh, I'm sorry!

Good work, anyway!

So, I'll implement a "BulletApplication" myself.. ;)

When app states are fully in we'll have BulletAppState so no need  :smiley:

thanks ,lei a :?

I just added some fixes to the physics implementation that addressed some serious syncing bugs. I suggest everybody using physics download the new version, it should be in the nightlies in about an hour. Also check out the new and improved TestQ3 :wink: