ANKHEL - Remember, remember the 5th of november

Sharp your sword, arm yourself and be prepared for a fierce battle, 'cause the best parts of hell are reserved for traitors!

Its coming! On the 5th november I plan to release one chapter of AnkHel, with the best things jME3 has to offer (atm)!

Whats AnkHel? It’s a fast pacing action game with rpg elements. You love a game, where 99% of the game want’s to kill you and the other 1% is just too lazzy to do so? Well, welcome to a world where a lvl99 dragon can show up anytime and a lvl1 monster jumps on your dead corpse. Bring a good portion of humor with ya (or a giant robot). You are gonna need it!

2 Likes

Tweeted! :smiley: That poster looks great man. Radioactivelyscorchedparrotdaemon? I’d say the one element out of place is the AnkHel font; it’s not quite demonic enough.

Wow I remember when you first announced this project way back; I’m very happy for you making it all the way to the (first) finishline! How’s your work on your editor(s) going, will you be releasing your toolsets as well?

Yeah it’s been some time since my first announcement. Thanks to the great community and jME3 I will be able to release my first version of this game. It was not possible with jME2 like it is now!

The tools aren’t ready for public use yet(seriously you don’t wanna use them at the moment)

The AnkHel font is a cartoonish one, yes and it has it’s purpose.

Of course I feel a bit nostalgic about it :slight_smile: So no I won’t change it xD !!

This looks great, I can’t wait!

DarkPhoenixX said:
The AnkHel font is a cartoonish one, yes and it has it's purpose.
Of course I feel a bit nostalgic about it :) So no I won't change it xD !!

There's always gotta be at least one thing that makes you laugh :)
There’s always gotta be at least one thing that makes you laugh :)

I hope it's not the font!