Ant screwing up eclipse?

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I'm toying with jME and now I'd like to use jmephysics. After a few hours of frustration, I've come to the conclusion that the ant build script screws up Eclipse. If I do a clean check out (delete existing project and recheckout) everything in the test-interactive package works. However, as soon as I launch an Ant script (even clean) I can't run anything since I get this :

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No physics implementation was registered nor found!
   at com.jmex.physics.PhysicsSpace.create(PhysicsSpace.java:328)
   at com.jmex.physics.util.SimplePhysicsGame.initSystem(SimplePhysicsGame.java:72)
   at com.jme.app.BaseGame.start(BaseGame.java:52)...

Also, I get 100 errors (with Ant) about the package ode.odejava which cannot be found (even with clean only). I did set up the odjava-jni.jar jar as well as the natives (as I said, I can compile everything). I just cannot build it with ant. I can use the project as a reference for now but it would be better if we could compile into jars. I'd do it myself but I don't know jack about ant scripts.

Don't know what the error is but if you just need a jar just right click on the source folder->export and select JAR.

ant might be broken for jME Physics 2. But that's not your problem. Simply add the impl/ode source to your project configuration and build it with eclipse.

Ok thanks. But isn't impl/ode already added to the project configuration?

it should, but that message above indicates it is not - or it was not compiled and/or added to the runtime classpath