O sorry, spelling mistake.

3 Likes

Eh details, details. :stuck_out_tongue:

the devil is in the detail

2 Likes

How do you suppose we get him out then?

2 Likes

If I’d have time;
the more loot you get, the slower you move == worse, because someone’s out to get you.

2 Likes

Hey, maybe you can get that in there. Move slower, jump lower as you collect stuff. Eventually you get to drop it off somewhere.

1 Like

I like your ideas. I might take those if you don’t mind.

Also, the theme as such is not such a big thing. As long as you keep a little close to the topic.

1 Like

We’ll probably be decreasing the value of our ingame currency according to how much you have it. Not so much that you’ll stay at the same point no matter how much you have, but at least a little bit.

1 Like

Oh, you mean that.

2 Likes

This is what I hate the most in modern rpg games… You end up just managing your inventory to not be over-weighted.

1 Like

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for managing their inventory. :wink:

“Woooo… So proud I could tidy up my bag like this… woohooo!!.. too bad the princess died though… ho well…”

1 Like

BTT :wink:

We have the first thing to look at, too. You have to catch ghosts (top left, but you surely recognized it :chimpanzee_cool: ) into magical traps (bottom), without them hitting you. But the more ghosts you catch, the more will come at you. Core gameplay is somewhat working right now.

4 Likes

Our robots are ready to mine :slight_smile:
Although 2 of 3 team members here are first time game devs, we seem to be one of rare teams which decided to go with a 3d game.

5 Likes

Very nice. I can’t wait to see what your team produce.

Yeah, I did 3D last time and wanted to go 2D this time.

I am done for today and it is time to go to bed.

Here is another screenshot of in game game play.

The style changed a bit.

5 Likes

Oh, well… ya can’t win 'em all.

1 Like

This conversation reminds me of this post I made some time ago:

It’s really nice to see you guys competing in Ludum Dare with JME. Nice work so far, keep us posted!