Anyone using jME3 on OUYA yet?

And in the case of the Wii, I could instantly see what the target market was: families

Conversely, I still don’t know what the market is for the Wii-U… I watched my son play it in the store and I still have no idea why anyone would want their Nintendo-DS projected up on the big screen while they play. :wink:

At least the gamestick has the portability gimick going on - so I can see people taking it with them on holiday or whatever then plugging it into a tv at the destination.

But even that has a pretty limited application when you stop and really think about it.

@zarch said: At least the gamestick has the portability gimick going on - so I can see people taking it with them on holiday or whatever then plugging it into a tv at the destination.

But even that has a pretty limited application when you stop and really think about it.

People generally don’t know that they can often already buy an HDMI cable for their tablets. (Apparently I can’t for my regular Kindle Fire but I can for an HD). I’m waiting for someone to package that with a controller and make all of this other stuff seem redundant.

Edit: P.S.: this is also why I think the xbone marketing is completely fooling themselves if they think that can ignore the core gamer and push TV integration instead.

In my humble opinion Mojo seems more interesting.

@gouessej said: In my humble opinion Mojo seems more interesting.

Yep.

I cannot resist posting this link any longer: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20130626

:slight_smile:

@gouessej I don’t mention the mojo because we don’t need to support it. It supports it self. :slight_smile:

@pspeed ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)