APK not found when compiling in Eclipse

Following the information I found on http://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/doku.php/jme3:eclipse_jme3_android_jnindk I attempted to compile a basic application Android.

All of the steps worked out fine but upon compiling, no errors happen, the logs tell me that it’s a success but… I have no application on my phone. I can find the application and uninstall it on the phone, but I have no way to launch it.

I’ve done some research myself and the closest answer I received was that some people received same problems when they failed to include the main activity but in the guide it was specifically said to uncheck that so I have no clue where to go from here.

A question on a different subject is, how exactly is the AndroidHarness linked to my small project anyway? For the code, all I did was follow the instructions and input the code displayed so there’s not much there at the moment but I noticed that the apk uploaded to my phone is significantly smaller than my game project so I assume that something isn’t quite right on that side either. Even though I haven’t been able to even launch the thing to do any tests. For the record I’ve already followed the instructions on changing the order&export settings.

I guess this is rather an eclipse/android question than a jME question.