AppState

@memonick said:
Wait a little. The first part of @madjack's post: Tools->Plugins->Settings-> Check Interval: Every Startup.

Is that Nightly, or is it safe?

That just changes when it checks for new versions... not what version level it checks. It's safe.
@memonick said:
Wait a little. The first part of @madjack's post: Tools->Plugins->Settings-> Check Interval: Every Startup.

Is that Nightly, or is it safe?

If you don't check Nightly you should be safe. If I'm wrong somebody will correct me, but afaik if you don't check nightly you will only get a notification when there was some changes to Stable, which should be rare.
1 Like
@madjack said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. :P lol

Nightly can sometimes be a pain, but it's rare. But when it happens... You hate yourself for using bleeding edge. OTOH, you get the cool features right away. So it's up to you...

...and Madjack will personally help you with any of the issues you encounter. :) :) :)
@pspeed said:
...and Madjack will personally help you with any of the issues you encounter. :) :) :)

Yeah. It involves a lot of :cry: and swearing.

Sometimes rubber chicken waving while dancing and chanting. <-- Doesn't work. But feels good.
1 Like

Sorry to post again, but I’ve had to re-install jME. There are still 22 updates. No more than in the last months. Is this correct?

@memonick said:
Sorry to post again, but I've had to re-install jME. There are still 22 updates. No more than in the last months. Is this correct?

No idea since I use Nightly, but if the updater says that's all, then that should be all.
2 Likes