(August 2018) Monthly WIP & Screenshot Thread

Most probably, an image program or a website like TEXT-IMAGE.com :: Convert

“git blame” @normen made it :slight_smile:

Nah, at least not that I could remember, I was the one pushing the releases around and restructuring the source back in the day so a lot of files have my name.

1 Like

Actually all files from back then are credited to you :smiley: One would have to probably check the old svn, which is probably gone already.

The history from SVN was brought over… I know because I did it.

Yeah, gitHUB doesn’t show it, the git REPO contains it, you can see it with the proper tool :smile:

I did

8 Likes

Recently i have return to coding, especially Java development after awhile busy with business. My last long break from jME is since Summer 2017, when me and my team worked with a port of jME3 to js via jsweet. It’s a crazy task but we learn a lot on the way and eventually make some progress. Now I will have sometime to play with jME again cough my fav engine of all time cough :slight_smile: , will definitely love to show some screenshots, eg: JMonkey game in browser :wink: of course.

10 Likes

Welcome back! I look forward to your screenshots.

BTW for the little story, The file was named 10000.monkeyz and was added alone in the 10000th commit of JME on SVN.

11 Likes

That’s a good idea to celebrate :slight_smile: