Hello everyone

We are looking for some devellopers to help us
There are many informations here : The Probending Game - Accueil | Facebook

Thx ! :slight_smile:

If you need a hand with this, I can do development work. Although, would you actually be interested in making this more of an MMORPG than the legends of the arena was? I would much prefer doing that.

I’m just curious but…Is this related to JME? it doesn’t look like.
Also you seem to use the “Avatar, the last airbender” setting, but are you straight with the licensing? Pretty sure there is a patent on this TV show.

[video]Teaser 1 : The Probending Game - YouTube

Unreal? :S

So… to recap:
-different tech
-different language
-only a few stadium art assets and some buzzword bullets that given the rest, I think OP is incapable of implementing…

This is just so full of unwin that I think it would be hard to top.

Perhaps the only way it could be more perfect is if he was looking for volunteers to reimplement the unreal SDK in eclipse.

1 Like

I just love how @pspeed lays it down like the almighty Thor. =D

Was that a hex shaped air-hockey table towards the end of the vid? That would f**cking rock! in real life, anyways.

@pspeed said: So... to recap: -different tech -different language -only a few stadium art assets and some buzzword bullets that given the rest, I think OP is incapable of implementing...

This is just so full of unwin that I think it would be hard to top.

Perhaps the only way it could be more perfect is if he was looking for volunteers to reimplement the unreal SDK in eclipse.

Hey now! The original Atari console made it’s whole career doing just that :wink:

EDIT: Remember that version of Pacman that was reminiscent of prison rape?