Basic game is not loading anything

Hello,
at first forgive me this, I presume, noob’ish topic. I’m totally new i jME SDK. I’ve had some problems with running it, but found on forum that I have to install Java DK- it worked. My joy didn’t last long though. Doing as shown in first tutorial “Basics” I got stuck on opening basic game. It wouldn’t be tragic if some prompt would be shown about what error ocurred or etc… Instead nothing happens- wizard closes, jME runs as nothing would happen (not loading anything like on tutorial video), no assets and else trees are shown on left panel. You can imagine my frustration- got stuck on basics :smiley: What’s the deal? Thx for forbearance and forgive my english :wink:

When you first started the SDK without a JDK you probably got warned and then proceeded to disable most jME plugins by pressing “OK”. Go to Tools->Plugins and enable them.

1 Like

Great- it worked! You were right that all plugins in ‘installed’ tab were disabled. Also I had to download “junit” and “junit_4” libraries at first because of some “…not found resources” error, but it also helped and I can carry on with learning jME. Big thanks for such express and adequate response- this only proves I’ve chosen right software :wink:

1 Like