Best way for standalone PhysicsSpace?

Such posts are more of a waste of time.

I really don’t know who of us wasted more time of the other. Anyway I don’t have any software from you on my computer.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

One-upmanship, ad hominem, off-topic.

I could also try and make up some facts or perform some tests on your software if you pass a link… Or ask you how to make a NetBeans plugin from it. Per aspera ad astra. Maccaroni al forno.

Allegation (make up facts), mock offers to help (test your software), irrelevant (Netbeans plugins, WTF?), irrelevant (aspera et astra), silliness (maccaroni).
I hope you don’t mind if I file that under waste of time again.

I didn’t make up facts (show me where?), at most I openly concealed them, you tried to make up facts about your usecase to avoid admitting that just doing the base code to partition your space is much, much easier than anything else, as not just I tell you since two friggin’ years. Also you try to make up problem cases for the libraries we provide but you don’t even have a use case, as in written software that would perform too bad or at least somehow. A test for this kind of software is prone to be erroneous by how its set up, especially so if done by a person struggling (again two years after) with how collision shapes and physics objects relate in bullet. Best of all you try to educate others about internals of the engine or what people in the team said based on no facts whatsoever.

Maven is as irrelevant to us as NetBeans plugin seem to be to you, an example where I basically told you we don’t have time for that at the moment, yet you suggested it would be normal that its spent (by us). “Per aspera ad astra” means “through the chaos to the stars”, I intended to imply that you should probably try to fly to the moon before mapping out the galaxy to plan an intergalactic flight… if you get that metaphor. The maccaroni are as relevant as your comment on my answer to the same comment by you. You said I waste your time, I tell you that I think you wasted more of mine, why so narrow-minded and thumb that down?

If I was you I’d say “I have a suspicion” but since I’m me I’ll say it plain and simple: You can’t stand critique, even less so if you cannot apply critique yourself to the one who criticized you or your approach. You seem to be very experienced in these kinds of dicussions, moving on to other topics or bringing other “flaws” of the other party to the table when you see you don’t have much arguing space left. So, I don’t really want to convince you of anything anymore, I know if you don’t want to listen to or believe me you just won’t, I just find it funny now :stuck_out_tongue:

You know how you can avoid these situations? Simply only ask people for help if you actually want help, not if you want to educate them about the flaws you think their approach has. If you want to pass that ball now, remember you are the one coming here with the questions in the first place, and you are the one who doesn’t like the answers. You set this up for yourself, as I said, you at least seem too intelligent to get into this unwillingly. If you were above this, you wouldn’t have to answer or thumb me at all. I like to smartass too but I will only do it based on my knowledge and not based on made up facts or just for the sake of winning an argument, I do it simply to get somewhere with others… instead of discussing the same “base problem” for two years.

Happy to explain anything else I said if theres any more questions.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless there’s emotes that hint otherwise or there’s an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

Lalalalala

Too long, so I did a diagnoal read.

Maven? Even more off-topic.
Oh, and you seem to be explaining your misconceptions about my background and my motivations.

Dunno why you spend so much time on that.

Muuuh, määääh, brrrrrrrrrrrr, hü-hott.

Edit: Awww, no more thumb downs for “unproductive” posts? :frowning: :frowning: You’re losing interest in me t.t

Edit2: “Off topic”, “discussing personal traits”, “problem space”, “irrelevant”, “too long, didn’t read it properly”. Kids, you’re learning from a pro here ^^ This is how to compensate your Dunning-Krueger side effects :wink: