Blend2j3o tangents problem

@oxplay2: So many changes were done to the jme jar distribuition files. Have you already added the jme-libralies-blender libraly to your project’s classpath?

1 Like

yea about runtime exception is was my fault, dont know it’s new jar, and dont known it dont add it itself.

but in JMP i see this library is already added. And it worked in clear downloaded JMP. Ounce updated it starting crashing

updated JMP → crashes

about model:

http://intre.oxplay.net/campfire.zip

I was talking about the changes there were done to the jar distriubuitions in engine. Before there was just a jMonkeyEngine.jar. Now, the jars are separated for each feature : http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/development-discussion-jme3/forum/topic/library-and-source-cleanups-bye-bye-jmonkeyengine3-jar/. Then you might have to add the blender libraly to your project manually, via "project properties

>libralies
>add libraly".

i told you i done it. and it helped in runtime exception. thats why you have +1 :slight_smile:

but i have other problem in JMP. i mean SceneComposer :wink: read my posts before where i told more about it

It works pretty nice for me. I’ve updated my jmp right now with the nightly repository. Opened it in SceneComposer directly. Maybe it might be one more Intel issue :roll:?

@glaucomardano: first of all you propably dont generated tangents for it in SceneComposer. Second you dont add Material with texture + normal map to it :wink: Third you must close and save it. and reopen with exception i have or not

Again: please READ ALL, NOT LAST POST :slight_smile:

and last thing is that if you will do all what i said, and it will still work then only i have a problem, but it dont solve my problem yes? :wink:

Sorry, but I think you should export the textures before posting your model here . It would facilitate the test.

i tried on several materials based on texture + normal map. so i think you can try your ones :slight_smile:

and i think only i have problems if noone reported it :wink: