I have a blender file with animation and I converted inside the SDK and first time I did it, it worked out great.
Now, I went back to blender and added another animation sequence to the model, Now instead of 2 animation that original and the J3o has it now has 4.
I went back to SDK, it ask if I wanted to update, I said yes, but the other 2 animation didn’t show up.
So I tried deleting the j3o and reconvert it to j3o. It still only had the original and an extra model piece didn’t show up.
To me it appear like it is using a cache or something and I can’t figure out. If I “VIEW” the gltf model, it shows everything correctly and all 4 animations, but no matter what I do, if I convert it to j3o, it is that 1st original one I converted.