Blender Support Plugin Problems

I’m new to the jMonkeyPlatform so I apologize if this has been handled before, but the “Blender Support Plugin” doesn’t work for me. When I click on a .blend file I don’t get a convert-to-jmp menu option, and the convert-to-jmo option results in:

Trying to save asset that has not been loaded before or does not support saving!

Could not locate saved file.

I’m stumped. I’ve followed all the directions for getting it to work, there seem to be people indicating that it should work, but it’s not working.

I’m using Blender 2.56, and it’s a three mesh model with no bones, texture, animation, or anything else (other than mesh).

Anybody have any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

-biscuit

The blender loader (as all loaders from the contribution repository) is unsupported and under development right now. @Kaelthas is working on it on a steady basis though, it should improve in the next weeks.

Ok.

Hi

I want bind blender version 2.5 Beta with jMonkeyPlatform Alpha-4 using “blender support” plugin. I’ve tried to import primitive cube few times and always got this error:

ava.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.helpers.CameraHelper.toCamera(CameraHelper.java:44)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.helpers.ObjectHelper.toObject(ObjectHelper.java:224)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.utils.JmeConverter.toObject(JmeConverter.java:124)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:126)
at com.jme3.scene.plugins.blender.BlenderModelLoader.load(BlenderModelLoader.java:69)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:240)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:373)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:383)

Where can I submit the bugreport and the issue .blend file?

just post a link in this thread.

http://rghost.ru/4912086 contains the file to reproduce bug

have a try to assign a material to your mesh. Then import it into JMP.