Bootcamped windows7 lwjgl problem

Hello all,

I seem to have a problem trying to run any jme3 stuff on a windows7 box that's bootcamped on an imac.

The error:

Exception in thread "LWJGL Renderer Thread" org.lwjgl.opengl.OpenGLException: Invalid operation (1282)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Util.checkGLError(Util.java:54)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glGetInteger(GL11.java:1391)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getSupportedExtensions(GLContext.java:252)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextCapabilities.initAllStubs(ContextCapabilities.java:3552)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.ContextCapabilities.<init>(ContextCapabilities.java:3806)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.useContext(GLContext.java:346)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Context.makeCurrent(Context.java:183)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.makeCurrent(Display.java:717)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.makeCurrentAndSetSwapInterval(Display.java:883)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:847)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:771)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.createContext(LwjglDisplay.java:67)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:58)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:147)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Happens for all tests.

This is with the latest jme3 source code. I've tried all three versions of lwjgl in the lib folder. (default, 2.4, 2.5)

I updated the drivers from ATI.

Thanks,

William

Similar problem (and a possible solution) was reported in this link http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7139#p91365.

cheers

Figured out what the problem is. Now why it's a problem is beyond me :stuck_out_tongue: .

If I remove lwjgl_debug.jar from the jme3 build path everything works. It seems you have to let the project build once without the lwjgl_debug in the build path. I can even re-add it after a build and it will work.

A bootcamped windowsXP box doesn't have any problems.

FYI,

William