Bug: Scene editor culling

I’m using Jmonkey 3.0 so I’m not sure if this has been found and fixed. There is a bug that happens at random in the scene editor when you set an object cull to always it will show culled in the editor but then when you run the engine the object isn’t culled.

I use culled out rectangles as collision meshes for my trees. When I was creating different tree nodes is when I noticed this happening. I’m not sure what causes it but it does happen seemingly at random.

Okay it happens when you copy past objects that are already culled. I’ve noticed it also expands the objects world bounds when you copy paste.