BUI Setting of BButton Pressed/Down Icon? [Solved]

I see in the example style.bss they set the background of the BButton, whereas in the constructors for BButton, the Icon is set (overlapping the background).  Also, in the styles it sets the background for button:down, etc.

How do I set the button-down icon in the code for the creation of my buttons?

I've been looking through the APIs and can't quite find what I need.  I made a weak attempt at using setProperty on the button, but I'm really unsure what the valid properties and values for those properties are.

Current code attempt (commented out non-working junk):

public BButton createButton(int num)
   {
      BButton theButton = null;
      try{
         theButton = new BButton(new com.jmex.bui.icon.ImageIcon(
               new BImage(BUITestGUI.getResourceURL("rsrc/textures/b"+num+".png"))),
               "");
         /*theButton.setProperty("selected",new com.jmex.bui.icon.ImageIcon(
               new BImage(BUITestGUI.getResourceURL("rsrc/textures/b"+num+"_down.png"))));*/
      }catch(Exception e){e.printStackTrace(System.err);}
      theButton.setSize(56, 56);
      theButton.setPreferredSize(56, 56);
      return theButton;
   }

I've been making a bunch of tests to go through different features of jME and here's what I have so far, with the GUI w/buttons at the bottom.  Current screenshot  (graphics for the buttons stolen from Guild Wars...not mine!):

http://students.db.erau.edu/~pfeifd50/projects/jme/6-30-07_resized.jpg

EDIT:
SOLVED.  After wasting time trying to figure out how to do it in the code, I ended up simply adding custom stylesheet classes.

So the stylesheet would have:

b1 {
  background: image "rsrc/textures/b1.png" framexy;
  padding: 0 0;
  font: "Dialog" bold 24;
}
b1:down {
  background: image "rsrc/textures/b1_down.png" framexy;
}

etc etc.  This is seemingly simple, but I wasn't aware that the stylesheets would allow me to do this (was searching for parsing of . or #, like doing classes and IDs in CSS)

public BButton createButton(int num)
   {
      BButton theButton = null;
      theButton = new BButton("");
      theButton.setStyleClass("b"+num);
      theButton.setSize(56, 56);
      theButton.setPreferredSize(56, 56);
      return theButton;
   }

Sure, it makes it easier to maintain, but I would've rather figured out how to do it in the code...now that this way works I'm just going to move on  :P