Camera Flicker

I have a game which uses a StandardGame and a third person camera (which is locked a certain distance from the player) and I experience flickering between my game and a black screen when I move the player quickly.

It appears very similar to http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=6205.0, but I don’t think I understand the solution.  Can anyone help me? I can post some of my source code if needed.

I had this problem to when the distance to the player was "to big". it looked like the skybox wassent being update correctly.  Increasing the size of the skybox from 10,10,10 to 100,100,100  fixed it for me  and i diddent look any further into it.  maybe a wrong update order ?.

Hellmaster.

Hellmaster, please change your icon…I am offended by it on behalf of Linux users everywhere.  :stuck_out_tongue:

careful, you will turn him on, me thinks :slight_smile:

(the problem with free speech, is everyone is bound to be offended at one time or another; but would you really trade it for a offensive free society??  Furthermore, who gets to decide what’s offensive?)

maybe one of these will help…

only thing i can say right now is:

ROFL

I'm just expressing my love for linux  :smiley: