Can not import KeyTrigger and ActionListener

Hey,

I just started with jme3 and i downloaded the sdk with the jmonkeyplatformer.

For test i create a new project and try to import KeyTrigger and ActionListener but the IDE gives me an error saying:

package com.jme3.input.controls does not exsists

I'm importing the classes with the following:

import com.jme3.input.controls.ActionListener;

import com.jme3.input.controls.KeyTrigger;

what is wrong? All other jme3 classes that i  try to import is no problem.

The inout system has been rebuilt, look in the wiki for updated tutorials on it.

Cheers,

Normen

again ?

hope there will be more support for double click and together pressed keys (for combo ^^ )

No, it has been rebuilt only since alpha1. So if you're following the input tutorial, make sure you're using the nightly builds from

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/nightly

Im using alpha 1.

In the documentation tutorial for Inputs they use the same code to import KeyTrigger and ActionListener as i do, but i still get the "Package not found" error?

Alpha1 still uses the old system. The tutorial uses the new system which is only available in the nightly builds.

i would ask the same thing hahaha xD

thanks!!

juvekainn said:

i would ask the same thing hahaha xD

thanks!!

:? :? The question was answered above.. you need to download the nightly builds as the Control system has been changed since the Alpha-1 release...
InfernoZeus said:

:? :? The question was answered above.. you need to download the nightly builds as the Control system has been changed since the Alpha-1 release...
I think he meant "I was going to ask the same thing [but then the answer was already here]" ;)