Cant create new project

Hello i am trying to create a new project but when i fill everything and click finish…just nothing happens! there is no feedback and no red error upper right. what should I do?

I had same problem with the sdk, that’s why I’m running it on eclipse-

To get started on eclipse, just download a nightly build. Then in your project click properties>Java build path>libaries > add external jar.

Then find your nightlybuild and add the jMonkeyEngine.jar.

Thats all :slight_smile:

Do you have a JDK installed?

i installed netbeans, unistalled and installed again jmonkey and the problem is solved! thanks for your suggestions guys!

Thanks! Giving a minus for taking the effort to help a new guy >:(

The one who did it should feel ashamed.

Very ashamed.

@Addez said:
Thanks! Giving a minus for taking the effort to help a new guy >:(
The one who did it should feel ashamed.
Very ashamed.

Its because thats not all and I could link at least 5 posts where the issues you have directly stem from you using eclipse and ignoring all setup hints.
@normen said:
Its because thats not all and I could link at least 5 posts where the issues you have directly stem from you using eclipse and ignoring all setup hints.

I am not going to start a fight here.
All I did was suggesting an alternative solution that works great for me.
You don't have to be pissed about something that happend years ago.
@Addez said:
I am not going to start a fight here.
All I did was suggesting an alternative solution that works great for me.
You don't have to be pissed about something that happend years ago.

I am not pissed, you were pissed. I only explained why you got a thumbs down, because of a wrong answer, simple as that. One issue with your suggestion for example is that the hello examples won't work because they are already in the jMonkeyEngine3.jar
If you want to help, please link the docs that we did for eclipse, they contain the correct info.