Cant see a model or scene in the SceneViewer

Hello guys,

i cant load a scene with the scene viewer.

The following message appears.

"No loader registered for type scene."

And i get on every start of the jmonkey platofrm the message.

"Uniform m_VertexColor is not declared in shader."

Can sombody give me an advice?

I am having the same problem with a custom defined mesh.

I never put any texCoords, but are these needed?

Since it is required, I have the material "Common/MatDefs/Misc/SolidColor.j3md" attached to the geometry, and I am getting the same error.

WARNING: Uniform m_VertexColor is not declared in shader.

So, if anyone has any ideas let me know.

The vertexColor message can be ignored, its nothing bad. About the problems displaying an ogre scene: are you using alpha2?

Cheers,

Normen

I do.

It's probably that change to JmeSystem.newAssetManager(), since it no longer registers default extensions.

And how do i solve this issue?

I think it only happens when viewing models, right? You should be able to convert them before and and view the resulting j3o.

“I think it only happens when viewing models, right? You should be able to convert them before and and view the resulting j3o.”

Not only viewing models also by trying to view a scene.

It wont show converted models or scene either.

It says “No loader registered for type j3o”

If i try to edit the scene or model wirth the SceneComposer im getting an exception.

Is this really the latest alpha-2 from googlecode and not the one from the "help test the installer" thread? Because this problem was resolved before alpha-2. Otherwise you might be able to fix this by updating to the latest nightly (see Help[F1] -> Updating jMP).

Cheers,

Normen

Ive installed the new Version and i can know watch the scene and models :), but i cant convert an ogre xml scene to a jmonkey scene.

if i try,  an null pointer exception is fired.

will be bullet-joints exportet too in blender?