Challenge nr 2 - "Bug Hunter"

It is just me… or is this place starting to sound like a zoo? We have a monkey, llama, frog, duck, rabbit… now where's the elephant?

Year ! I want to be be the "king of creatures"  :smiley: !

is there any chance for the first prize to include a voodoo frog doll and some needles?

i suppose that would increase the number of contestants

bwahahaha!  }:-@

sfera said:

is there any chance for the first prize to include a voodoo frog doll and some needles?
i suppose that would increase the number of contestants

bwahahaha!  }:-@

You want the Dev's to give away their most powerful weapon of righteousness?!  :?

Well…someone has to take it away from Mojo at least…man, can he be cruel OUCH.

at least you know how cruel he can be.

other people might forget to pull those needles out :stuck_out_tongue:

i'm just thinking of what would happen if the voodoo frog doll would go in mass production  }:-@ instant messaging would be taken to another level.

Don't you thinik if we had an actual voodoo frog doll that Darkfrog would be just a little more useful?

:slight_smile:

maybe he just behaves like that because of the pain :slight_smile:

or maybe he likes it and wants you to inflict more… you know what that means :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys, don't you see he is influencing us to go OT without even posting???  What skill!

does darkfrog count as a jme bug?

Amphibian…not bug…bugs tasty…mmmmm  :roll:

renanse said:

Guys, don't you see he is influencing us to go OT without even posting???  What skill!

It's a gift...I'm too humble to talk about it though.  8)

mojomonk said:

Don't you thinik if we had an actual voodoo frog doll that Darkfrog would be just a *little* more useful?

You saying I'm not useful?  That's it....I've had enough (time for my blow up for the month), it's back to work on the "Unstable Engine" for me!  You'll see.....you'll ALL SEE!  :evil:

.....okay, so what was this topic about again?  Oh yes....you know, frogs are really the ultimate "Bug Hunters". ;)

LOL

Ok guys, I hope you are all busy bug hunting because the contest has begun!  :)  I expect to see many bug reports on the tracker this weekend.

well, i hope to find some bugs. it would be really disappointing if i don't manage to find anything.  ://

sfera said:

well, i _hope_ to find some bugs. it would be really disappointing if i don't manage to find anything.  ://

I second that!  Getting zero points would suck  :P

if everyone scores zero points, it's just because jme is such a flawless engine :wink:

Or you are all slackers… :wink:

Hey, I have a bug  :slight_smile: ! No, no, no… I have 2 bugs  :smiley: !!!

But  :? … I don't know how to submit them via the bug tracker  :|…

Very bad…

Could you help me please ? I want to get my glory points and my monkey plush  :smiley: !

The tracker is here:  https://jme.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

Make sure you login (link is in upper right corner on the page linked above) then you will see a section on the above linked page called "Enter an issue"  Click the link most appropriate to your bug type, and it will show a form that you fill out.

Thank you Renanse !

Well… My username was already taken in the tracker.

So, In the bug tracker I will be "slamoliatte".