Changing (desktop) com.jme3.app.SettingsDialog.windowedResolutions access modifiers?

Sorry for the double post. Because of the unreplied thread in `Troubleshooting->General’ I will try it again on this board (last try):

I like to change the possible windowed-resolutions in my application of the JME3 desktop-settings-dialog com.jme3.app.SettingsDialog to resolutions with a ratio of 16:10. To realize that, my current idea is to change the member variable com.jme3.app.SettingsDialog.windowedResolutions during runtime in my application before calling JmeSystem.showSettingsDialog(). But this requires that com.jme3.app.SettingsDialog.windowedResolutions has the access modifiers public static instead of private

For this reason it is useful to change these modifiers in the upstream (official trunk/engine) so that user applications are having a chance to change this variable. Other ideas to realize a 16:10 resolution-selector are welcome.

Best wishes,

Dirk.

Please dont double post

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/general-2/forum/topic/changing-desktop-com-jme3-app-settingsdialog-windowedresolutions-access-modifiers/