Checking for updates failed

Hi,

When I try to update JMP, it always says “Checking for updates failed. Check your network connection, verify that your proxy settings are configured correctly, or try again later.”
At first I thought that the service was temporarily down, but I’ve been having this problem for over a month.
Is there an easy fix for this or do I have to re install JMP every time I want to update?

Many thanks in advance.

@beniboy said: Hi,

When I try to update JMP, it always says “Checking for updates failed. Check your network connection, verify that your proxy settings are configured correctly, or try again later.”
At first I thought that the service was temporarily down, but I’ve been having this problem for over a month.
Is there an easy fix for this or do I have to re install JMP every time I want to update?

Many thanks in advance.

I see this all the time specific to NBAndroid… if this is the case, try changing your proxy settings. If this doesn’t do it, skip that check and the rest of the available updates check will go through.

Changing the proxy settings didn’t work, Taking the check of of NBAndroid did work.
Thank you for your help.