[Committed] Make run-testchooser work on linux and mac

run-testchooser will startup but not run by default on macos and I suspect any non-windows platform.  The task uses -Djava.library.path=path1;path2;path3… when on unixes it needs to be -Djava.library.path=path1:path2;path3…

This patch uses ${path.separator} instead of ';' to make all systems happy…

Index: build.xml
===================================================================
--- build.xml   (revision 4485)
+++ build.xml   (working copy)
@@ -73,7 +73,7 @@

<target name="run-testchooser" depends="compile-test" description="Runs the TestChooser">
     <java classname="jmetest.TestChooser" fork="true" classpathref="classpath">
-      <jvmarg value=  "-Djava.library.path=${libs}/jogl/native/windows_amd64;${libs}/jogl/native/macosx;${libs}/jogl/native/linux_i586;${libs}/jogl/native/linux_amd64;${libs}/jogl/native/windows_i586;${libs}/lwjgl/native/linux;${libs}/lwjgl/native/macosx;${libs}/lwjgl/native/windows;${libs}/swt/linux;${libs}/swt/macosx-carbon;${libs}/swt/macosx-cocoa;${libs}/swt/windows"/>
+      <jvmarg value=  "-Djava.library.path=${libs}/jogl/native/windows_amd64${path.separator}${libs}/jogl/native/macosx${path.separator}${libs}/jogl/native/linux_i586${path.separator}${libs}/jogl/native/linux_amd64${path.separator}${libs}/jogl/native/windows_i586${path.separator}${libs}/lwjgl/native/linux${path.separator}${libs}/lwjgl/native/macosx${path.separator}${libs}/lwjgl/native/windows${path.separator}${libs}/swt/linux${path.separator}${libs}/swt/macosx-carbon${path.separator}${libs}/swt/macosx-cocoa${path.separator}${libs}/swt/windows"/>
     </java>
   </target>

It is a good idea, I had changed it locally, I'm under Linux.

Can you submit this change?

> Can you submit this change?

Not sure how I go about that.  I am not a committer…

-Tom

Committed w/ rev. 4515.

The submitted patch was ok, but I made the modification in a more managable way that makes it much easier to see and update the individual path elements.