Complete Javadocs?

Is there a way to get the complete Javadocs for com.jme.* in a downloadable form? Downloading jme from CVS includes only a subset of the whole, and accessing the jme website constantly to use the API docs there seems a waste of bandwidth. Neither the wiki nor the forum seems to have an answer. Thx.  :slight_smile:

JavaJeff said:
Downloading jme from CVS includes only a subset of the whole...

Not exactly sure what you mean by this, but if you get the source from CVS and then run build.xml to generate the JavaDocs you'll have all the most up-to-date JavaDocs.

darkfrog

The documentation for the latest release (0.9) is available from the download page as a ZIP. Those running CVS should be able to build the documentation using the ANT task. Those using the nightly builds…

hm… they should probably use the source download, and copy the ant script from here:

https://jme.dev.java.net/source/browse/jme/

[EDIT] Ok, after cleaning out my prior CVS download dir and starting from scratch, I now have the complete com.jme.* Javadoc API listing in jmedatadoc where it should be…  I wonder if there is a problem with the Tortoise CVS client?  :?

BTW, llama, the problem I had with the HelloNode example was also fixed. Go figure.  :slight_smile: