Delay

There seems to be a delay in moving the code from the code review section into the cvs. The result is the fact that the cvs is no being updated much hindering the actual progress of jme. Do not take this as a complain, it is just a statement of what i see is going on. JME is a wonderful engine with anofe features to last it months without updates, but progress would be nice.

The result is the fact that the cvs is no being updated much hindering the actual progress of jme.

Why? No deadlines are being missed, nothing is delayed.

Important things get added right away, other additions that are not as high priority sit in the queue a bit longer, hopefully, fostering dicussion about it.

I have locked all threads that have been added… after doing so, there are three things not yet added (Stripifier and CompositeMesh which I am currently working on, but getting to work with some aspects of jME is proving difficult), and Renanse is currently working on the lens flare addition. The others are still being discussed… I don’t think the delay is quite as bad as it might have first appeared.