Dolls

coome on! you can't change your nickname. what should i do with all those frog jokes i kept for varoius occasions?  :wink:

Lightningfrog of Hate? :o

darkfrog

@darkfrog: that's better! just keep the frog part :wink:

@renanse: renanse! what have you done! my girlfriend saw the monkies and wants one! now i'll have to join the next contest :slight_smile: and if i don't win… well the winner will have to take some seroius precautions to make sure the monkey doesn't get kidnapped.

So, when is the next contest?

as soon as we figure out a really cool challenge and make the needed framework…nice to see that the dolls have the right effect :slight_smile:

Well, shall we give the users a chance to comment on the previous challenge, and perhaps suggest ideas for a new one?

Good idea Mr.Llama… :slight_smile:

darkfrog

So, the challenge is to suggest new challenges.

My suggestions are:

• Whomever starts the challenge should keep an updated list of rules, measurements on the initial post.

• Maybe there could be two-or-three challenges per month from core areas.  Like: Graphics, UI, Physics, AI, or shoot, even who can submit the most wiki articles.

• Topic: Dynamic Sky

• Topic: Environmental Effects

Made a topic for in the contests forum:

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=3552

MrCoder said:

the all too familiar dance move - spank the monkey

eegads!  I had hoped to let my 1 year old play with mine -- but I don't want to explain anything about *ahem* this early in life!

ehubbard said:

MrCoder said:

the all too familiar dance move - spank the monkey

eegads!  I had hoped to let my 1 year old play with mine -- but I don't want to explain anything about *ahem* this early in life!

The monkey arrived in good shape and its one of the first toys he looks for when he wakes up.  Its rather cute.  Of course as his parent everything he does is cute. 

lovely!