Earth Remains

Are you planning on adding Earth Remains in this game too? I would assume that the planet is in the Milky Way…

Which makes me think, since the peices of Earth can’t travel faster than the speed of light, Esperenza would have to be within 9 lightyears of Earth… and if this planet also has Earth remains then it would be within 19 lightyears of Earth. [Overthinking ftw]

Also, are you going to reveal the name of the 3079 planet? I havn’t bought 3079 yet so I don’t know if its in there already lol.

@pacosanchez said:
Are you planning on adding Earth Remains in this game too? I would assume that the planet is in the Milky Way...
Which makes me think, since the peices of Earth can't travel faster than the speed of light, Esperenza would have to be within 9 lightyears of Earth... and if this planet also has Earth remains then it would be within 19 lightyears of Earth. [Overthinking ftw]
Also, are you going to reveal the name of the 3079 planet? I havn't bought 3079 yet so I don't know if its in there already lol.

The planet is called Peace, it has only war.

END.

I don’t think so… that was the crazy story for 3059/3069 :slight_smile: No name for the 3079 planet, haven’t really thought about it…