Eclipse project setting patch

When jme3 is checked out from svn.

it has compile errors.

one library is not correctly linked and 2 source folders are not added.

[java]

Index: .classpath

===================================================================

— .classpath (revision 5882)

+++ .classpath (working copy)

@@ -19,6 +19,8 @@

• @@ -37,7 +39,7 @@

• [/java]

Yeah, the eclipse file is not updated as none of the core devs use eclipse. I was saying that adding this file would only lead to complaints in the forum after a while xD

What does this patch do, exactly?

All I see is

Code:
- +
I didn't know eclipse was sensitive to whitespace :P

The code tags remove included tags :confused:

normen said:
Yeah, the eclipse file is not updated as none of the core devs use eclipse. I was saying that adding this file would only lead to complaints in the forum after a while xD

Okay, I see. But when someone who doesn't know about java or eclipse check out jme, they'll complain about it.
And just curious.. You all uses NetBeans?

Momoko_Fan said:
All I see is
Code:
- +

[ c o d e ], [ j a v a] or < p r e > doesn't work either. So I modified it(added whitespace)
normen said:

Okay, I see. But when someone who doesn't know about java or eclipse check out jme, they'll complain about it.
And just curious.. You all uses NetBeans?

Momoko_Fan said:
All I see is
Code:
- +

[ c o d e ], [ j a v a] or <pre> doesn't work either.
Current patch tag doesn't show < or &rt;
mulova said:
But when someone who doesn't know about java or eclipse check out jme, they'll complain about it.

Exactly my point. And yes, momoko and me use NetBeans, some also use IntelliJ I think.
normen said:
Exactly my point. And yes, momoko and me use NetBeans, some also use IntelliJ I think.

:o Sorry. My english is so poor. I was not following you. :cry:

I’d rather remove this eclipse project file altogether as we cannot count on users fixing it every time…

Mulova, you already have commit access to jME. Maybe you want to apply this change yourself?

Yes, but I want to be careful and want to know I’ve got permission to commit this patch.

Other patches as well.

committed. rev 5888

• added source folder src/terrain
  • added source folder src/networking
  • changed lib name: jME3-lwjgl-natives-2.5.jar → jME3-lwjgl-natives.jar