Eclipse question

Following the videos to create projects in Eclipse.

When writing the HelloJme class, my Eclipse doesn't provide the little dropdowns like in the video.  In the video the person was able to type "Box" and then it automatically imported the Box library and showed the constructors.

Is this a feature of some kind that I don't have checked in my settings or something?

Thanks in advance

The videos were made by Core-Dump, he'd know best what he has installed in his Eclipse ;)  Youtube is not being friendly right now though and I can't watch the videos :frowning:

your most likly tlking about eclipse's automatic code completion if its not on from memory i think its in Window->Preferences->Java->Editor->Content Assistant however I don't completely remember

Bonechilla said:

your most likly tlking about eclipse's automatic code completion if its not on from memory i think its in Window->Preferences->Java->Editor->Content Assistant however I don't completely remember

Thank you for the reply, but it appears I do have that turned on.

I'm also curious as to why the tutorial files don't need to import the respective libraries for shapes and whatnot, yet in the wiki it clearly has them written with the imports.

To clarify what I meant, here is some of the wiki code for Hello TriMesh:

import com.jme.app.SimpleGame;

import com.jme.bounding.BoundingBox;

import com.jme.math.Vector2f;

import com.jme.math.Vector3f;

import com.jme.renderer.ColorRGBA;

import com.jme.scene.TexCoords;

import com.jme.scene.TriMesh;

import com.jme.util.geom.BufferUtils;

But in the downloaded source, Hello TriMesh only imports SimpleGame

In the downloaded source the imports are the same, maybe eclipse is hiding the other imports.

You can press the (+) sign to display everything.

And content assist is accessed by hitting [ctrl] and [space] in eclipse.

Core-Dump said:

In the downloaded source the imports are the same, maybe eclipse is hiding the other imports.
You can press the (+) sign to display everything.

And content assist is accessed by hitting [ctrl] and [space] in eclipse.

Thank you!  I am really embarrassed about the import question... I knew about the + sign from working with javadocs comments but I didn't even realize it did that for imports.

And yes the Ctrl+Space is exactly what I was looking for... thanks Core-Dump!