Editing documentation problem

Hi,

I edited Nifty GUI tutorial, but that broke the whole screen.

It seems that every time I save more slashes are added everywhere.

Right now the page is pretty much broken (a bunch of slashes).

Any advice?

@zathras noticed this too. Something must have happened either when we upgraded our server with better hardware or when DokuWiki was (attempted) updated. @sbook ?

Hmm, WP didn’t send me an email when you mentioned me! @zathras emailed me this morning and I’ve been looking around. Not sure why it wasn’t happening previously, but its a problem that people have with integrating DokuWiki (which we did succeed in updating) and Wordpress. The solution is essentially to add an if statement that only tells WP to add an escape character if the cookie isn’t coming from Doku.

The tweak is done on the WP side, so I’m going to make a note of it in the website manual and do the change. The one thing I’m not thrilled about is that this would get overwritten with every WordPress update since its part of a core file :confused:

ok, try it now :slight_smile:

Problem is documented here and here, FYI

2 Likes

Someone seems to be really afraid of SQL injections :stuck_out_tongue:

Works fine now :slight_smile: I fixed the tutorial page.

WASD said:
Someone seems to be really afraid of SQL injections :P

The paranoid shall rule the Earth ^^

monkey said:
Works fine now :) I fixed the tutorial page.

Cool, I'm not sure which pages @zathras saw the issues on.. I'll see about fixing whichever ones were meddled with by her edits

Ok… I think I’ve fixed all of the wiki pages, or at least enough to give my delete key a workout!