Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

No, it’s a folder with your jar files.

Also, you need to input full name of your class.

@javasabr here is an example of a something that could be integrated into spaceshift in terms of foliage:

OpenRTS : the sower - YouTube

very interesting :slight_smile:

Not really xD. I meant more a real-time view (without the need of changing the tab to see the change). Maybe you could achieve it allowing to split the working area (something like blender does) so you can have open many different areas.

However, actually this can, almost, be tricked opening multiple times the editor (this isn’t ideally at all though, the same files can be opened and edited in both at the same time). Anyway, for shader edition I use an external editor so I’m fine with that trick but as I said, it has a little issue, when the editor is not focused, the viewport stops refreshing.

Is there a chance to allow the viewport being refreshed even if not focused as a preference option?

Ok, I think I can make a separated editor to focus on shader editing. Can you make an issue about this on the bitbucket?

1 Like

Made. However, I would like to have the refresh when not focused too :stuck_out_tongue:

I have asked you about this in the issue :wink:

Some of the code in the shader editor of the SDK should be relatively universal and reusable for that.

1 Like

I always look at the code of the SDK if I want to know which API of jME I need to use to implement some feature which exists in the SDK :slight_smile:

Guys, could you help with testing new UI of the editor? :slight_smile:
the test build: https://yadi.sk/d/iFRTmYmr3L6T8L

1 Like

In the settings window, it does not open large enough to be able to view the bottom buttons for me. 1080p resolution monitor. I also cannot see a scroll bar for the logs frame.
I tested both themes, they both look very nice, the white is very white :slight_smile:

I did notice that clicking the left button on the settings menu does not save the file tree location (can’t see what it is, see my image) which I assume saves the settings and exits the editor, because thats what it does. When I click that button, restart the editor, my asset browser tree is not saved (what branches are open and what are closed) Thats a super minor bug though.

I would really like to be able to drag the different frames around to different locations to reorganize my view to how I see fit. You should look into some kind of docking framework for JavaFX, I think there are a few of them out there.

Ok, I will fix it :slight_smile:[quote=“8Keep123, post:531, topic:35179”]
In the settings window, it does not open large enough to be able to view the bottom buttons for me. 1080p resolution monitor. I also cannot see a scroll bar for the logs frame.
I tested both themes, they both look very nice, the white is very white :slight_smile:
[/quote]
It’s very strange… did you check other dialogs?

Oh… :slight_smile:

I just tested every other dialog I could find, they all looked fine

updated version:
https://yadi.sk/d/8zzPkIfE3L6wL9

could you recheck the problem with a settings dialog and saving an asset folder when you restart the editor from the settings dialog?

Updated version:
https://yadi.sk/d/HZOHqWwC3L737i

the main task for 0.9.11 is:
https://bitbucket.org/JavaSabr/jme3-spaceshift-editor/issues/147/base-implementation-of-a-plugin-system
:slight_smile:

1 Like

ver. 0.9.10
-Added supporting macOS.
-Updated icon-set to use only SVG icons and removed icons which were under GPLv2 license.
-Added actions to a menu bar: About and Exit.
-Implemented new light/dark themes and added an option to a settings dialog to choose it,
-Added an option to a settings dialog to choose OpenGL version of jME render.
-Added an option to a settings dialog to disable/enable stop a render on lost focus of a window of.
-Improved auto-synchronizing of a workspace to handle more cases of external changes.
-Fixed some bugs.

1 Like

Tried 0.9.10, settings menu still same as before for me

did you try the release build?