Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

I have renamed this topic and updated links.

4 Likes

Now that the nazi renaming is over, you should think of a cool logo :chimpanzee_cool:

That strange feeling, when you lost the topic with exact name… Keep up a good work!

I’d like to request a model import button as described in issue #171 by me.
Sorry if asking again is annoying, but for me, this really is the last thing stopping me from using your wonderful editor, as model importing is just too tedious without it.

I’m working on improving shader node system now :slight_smile:

Not sure what this has to do with a ShaderNode editor?

what is it?

What you said. That shader node system you’re working on.

jME has its own shader node system but when I try to improve my shader node editor of this, I see some limits of this.

Ah. So this means an import button would be delayed a while still?

I will return to this after when I will finish working on shader node system.

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

A little suggestion: maybe you should call your editor jMonkeyBuilder written all together, like jMonkeyEngine. Just my two cents. :wink:

2 Likes

Agree to this.

I returned to work on import “button” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to it! Thanks!

New name & new icon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: I thought this logo might not fit the editor, but, it actually looks pretty good.
So, we’ll have to wait for renovation until next release? When do you plan to make a new version?

I’m waiting for when the PR extended some things from shader node system. by JavaSaBr · Pull Request #761 · jMonkeyEngine/jmonkeyengine · GitHub will be merged.

Hello,

I use jmonkeybuilder to create a scene that I try to load. (J3s)

I installed the JmonkeyBuillder-extension 1.8 and also Lemur and also Sim-fx and also slf4j-api.

The scene opens well in the game but when a filter is associated. An exception occurs:

Uncaught Thrown in Thread [jME3 Main, 5, main]
IllegalArgumentException: Not found in FilterPostProcessor to attach scene filters.

Without filter, it works properly

What should I do to correct this?

thank you in advance

Thoced