Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jme3/ai/navmesh/NavMesh
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
	at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:1651)
	at com.ss.rlib.util.ClassUtils.hasConstructor(ClassUtils.java:101)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.tree.dialog.CreateCustomControlDialog.lambda$createContent$1(CreateCustomControlDialog.java:172)
	at com.ss.rlib.util.array.Array.forEach(Array.java:259)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.tree.dialog.CreateCustomControlDialog.createContent(CreateCustomControlDialog.java:172)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.dialog.EditorDialog.createControls(EditorDialog.java:148)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.dialog.EditorDialog.<init>(EditorDialog.java:113)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.dialog.AbstractSimpleEditorDialog.<init>(AbstractSimpleEditorDialog.java:87)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.tree.dialog.CreateCustomControlDialog.<init>(CreateCustomControlDialog.java:105)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.control.model.tree.action.control.CreateCustomControlAction.process(CreateCustomControlAction.java:60)
	at com.ss.editor.ui.control.tree.action.AbstractNodeAction.lambda$new$0(AbstractNodeAction.java:68)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
	at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
	at javafx.scene.control.MenuItem.fire(MenuItem.java:462)
	at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.doSelect(ContextMenuContent.java:1405)
	at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.lambda$createChildren$343(ContextMenuContent.java:1358)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
	at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
	at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:381)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:417)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jme3.ai.navmesh.NavMesh
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
	... 55 more

yeah, your problem is that your control has a dependency on the class com.jme3.ai.navmesh.NavMesh, but this class isn’t in classpath of jMB, you need to specify a folder with missed libraries :wink:

@nehon @thoced @grizeldi

5 Likes

Nice! Why the jfx wrapper by default?
Also interesting background music choice :smiley:

1 Like

hm, what do you mean? :slight_smile:

Why does it create the simpleapplication and then a separate launcher which seems like a java fx application

oh, I use this approach because javafxpackager expects javafx main class, but I don’t use javaFX for this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About jME plugin for IDEA, it’s already waiting for approving from JetBrains to be in the official repository. If someone has some ideas what should be in the plugin he can add it to there:

Beginner’s question,

When the Install JMB Install task gradlew is started, where is the compiler application copied ? I can not find it.

Is there an executable jar somewhere ?

Thanks

sorry, but what do you mean? :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Updated Plugins dialog :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s just taken me half an hour to find this image. May I use it for a jmonkey logo in-game?

Well… while it’s very nice it’s not the official JME logo. It’s the jMonkeyBuilder logo…

1 Like

Hello,

I have a problem using the JME plug-in in Idea.

After compiling the project with - Gradle - buildnativeBundle, a java virtual machine remains in process and then prevents to compile the project again.

I have to kill the process each time to be able to compile again or else I have the following error:

Execution failed for task ':prepareNativeBuild'.
> Unable to delete directory C:\Users\thonon\IdeaProjects\Example02\native-build\deploy\bundles\jME exapmle\runtime

Also I have to close JMonkeyBuilder to compile !

According to you, is this a plugin problem or should I do otherwise?

I work on Windows 10

Thank you

@javasabr I propose to create a category in the forum for JMB so that you don’t have all posts in one single thread?
What do you think?

I think it’s a good idea :wink:

I think it happens because you can’t delete an opened file on Windows

Done https://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/c/JMB
Now people can post troubleshooting there