Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

Also, we had a discussion about the same problem some time ago,

This is not a gamma correction issue the sky looks identical.
Are 100% sure the version of JME is the same for your editor and in the app you launch?

I launch this app from jMB’s project as a test :slight_smile: so, yes, I’m sure.

Updated the template of creating jME project and added a template to create jMB plugin project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

could you check the 1.6.1 version of jMB, please?

from the video, it looks like you need to clear force() once a right body is picked up with the mouse so it doesn’t continue moving around uncontrollably

it doesn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Hello,

In a complete scene, when several custom controllers are added to Spatial, it can be interesting to be enable / disabled at the same time, all controllers, so that it is not activated by default.

Do you think this option is interesting to implement in JMB?

If so, I can try to implement it

Thoced

Now you can select several nodes in tree (shift + mouse clicks), but at this moment, only action “remove” is available for multi-selection, I think I will add an action “Enable/Disable” for selected controls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great,

but I was thinking of an option that deactivates / activates all at once, just like the button that activates physics in the model editor.

I say this because, if you have a lot of Spatial that everyone has control when creating a scene, it can be interesting to turn everything off at once.

But the option you offer is useful to

Thoced

so then I will add an action for “Node” to disable/enable all controls of all children in the node :slight_smile:

I have added the action “Enable all controls” to this build:

Hello,
I can not find the option, can you tell me where it

This action appears in a context menu when you have at least one disabled control inside the node :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have some suggestions for options for JMB.

1. You have implemented “enable all control”, would not it be interesting to implement “disable all control”, it is precisely this optinon which is useful when composing a level, to allow the user disabled all at once (If you do not have time to do it, I can try to implement it based on your code).

2. Give the user the possibility to modify the position coordinates of the camera via fields. This is useful when the camera is lost in the background of the scene. A NodeTree representing the camera could be added to the scene tree. This NodeTree would provide access to some information from the camera.

3. Is it possible to map the keys for moving the camera, as well as select the type of mouse button. The knob of the wheel is not, according to the mouse you have, the easiest way.

Thoced

I will add it as well :wink:

I will think about what I canI do with it.

I’m going to add key-mapping to the settings in future… but I don’t know when… :slight_smile:

How to start develop using jMonkeyBuilder ?. i have install it, but the scene extension seams not .j3o.

Do you want to open a .j3s file in your game project, right?