Editor: jMonkeyBuilder

create → control → Character (it will create BetterCharacterControl).

UnsatisfyLinkError throw when i use that Control

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(JLcom/jme3/math/Vector3f;)V
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.processOpenFileImpl(EditorAreaComponent.java:460)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.lambda$processOpenFile$9(EditorAreaComponent.java:426)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.BackgroundEditorTaskExecutor.doExecute(BackgroundEditorTaskExecutor.java:44)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.AbstractEditorTaskExecutor.run(AbstractEditorTaskExecutor.java:141)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(JLcom/jme3/math/Vector3f;)V
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(Native Method)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(PhysicsCharacter.java:151)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUpAxis(PhysicsCharacter.java:143)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.read(PhysicsCharacter.java:445)
at com.jme3.bullet.control.CharacterControl.read(CharacterControl.java:238)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.readObject(BinaryImporter.java:342)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.resolveIDs(BinaryInputCapsule.java:483)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.readSavableArray(BinaryInputCapsule.java:471)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.readSavableArrayList(BinaryInputCapsule.java:587)
at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.read(Spatial.java:1648)
at com.jme3.scene.Geometry.read(Geometry.java:623)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.resolveIDs(BinaryInputCapsule.java:483)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.readSavableArray(BinaryInputCapsule.java:471)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryInputCapsule.readSavableArrayList(BinaryInputCapsule.java:587)
at com.jme3.scene.Node.read(Node.java:744)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:242)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:125)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:109)
at com.ss.editor.extension.loader.SceneLoader.load(SceneLoader.java:109)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadLocatedAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:259)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:373)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.impl.model.ModelFileEditor.doOpenFile(ModelFileEditor.java:178)
at com.ss.editor.plugin.api.editor.BaseFileEditor.openFile(BaseFileEditor.java:140)
at com.ss.editor.plugin.api.editor.Base3DFileEditor.openFile(Base3DFileEditor.java:39)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.processOpenFileImpl(EditorAreaComponent.java:458)
… 3 more

caused by java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(JLcom/jme3/math/Vector3f;)V
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(Native Method)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUp(PhysicsCharacter.java:151)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.setUpAxis(PhysicsCharacter.java:143)
at com.jme3.bullet.objects.PhysicsCharacter.read(PhysicsCharacter.java:445)
at com.jme3.bullet.control.CharacterControl.read(CharacterControl.java:238)
at com.jme3.scene.Spatial.read(Spatial.java:1648)
at com.jme3.scene.Geometry.read(Geometry.java:623)
at com.jme3.scene.Node.read(Node.java:744)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:242)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:125)
at com.jme3.export.binary.BinaryImporter.load(BinaryImporter.java:109)
at com.ss.editor.extension.loader.SceneLoader.load(SceneLoader.java:109)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadLocatedAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:259)
at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:373)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.impl.model.ModelFileEditor.doOpenFile(ModelFileEditor.java:178)
at com.ss.editor.plugin.api.editor.BaseFileEditor.openFile(BaseFileEditor.java:140)
at com.ss.editor.plugin.api.editor.Base3DFileEditor.openFile(Base3DFileEditor.java:39)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.processOpenFileImpl(EditorAreaComponent.java:458)
at com.ss.editor.ui.component.editor.area.EditorAreaComponent.lambda$processOpenFile$9(EditorAreaComponent.java:426)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.BackgroundEditorTaskExecutor.doExecute(BackgroundEditorTaskExecutor.java:44)
at com.ss.editor.executor.impl.AbstractEditorTaskExecutor.run(AbstractEditorTaskExecutor.java:141)

if you use jMB 1.6.1 this action creates CharacterControl, if you use jMB 1.7.0+ this action creates BetterCharacterControl.

where to download 1.7 version ?

alright man i will check it out. Thank

hi i have questions, how to move current camera in JMB viewport closer to an object ? i have hard time to navigate

You can move the camera around by holding down the middle mouse button and using W-A-S-D. And pressing shift while moving this way will increase the movement speed of the camera.

1 Like

I can’t reproduce this issue :frowning:

The stacktrace shown up on IntelliJ error log. I’m using latest jmb and plugins

I see it, I can’t reproduce this problem on IntelliJ IDEA.

Request features pls add clear color to all collor picker. Right now there is no option s to clear current selected color.

which color picker? where?

I think in material editor …

could you create a ticket about this here:
https://bitbucket.org/JavaSabr/jmonkeybuilder/issues?status=new&status=open

Hi i think there’s a bug with selecting custom control class i can’t select my class jmb version 1.7.1 plugins 1.3.1

Any chances of getting blender like scene navigation? The whole first person wasd to move thing is pretty confusing and unintuitive to me.

do you mean to do the control of a scene’s camera like in blender?

Yes. I find the current control scheme very confusing and from what I heard, I’m not the only one.

I will think about combine both options in the next major release :slight_smile:

1 Like